X-Lite change the caller ID/Display Number

I had not used X-Lite for over a year and decided to load it up and realized that there’s an upgrade and older version of the software are no longer valid. So I upgraded and noticed that my Flowroute settings didn’t migrate correctly. I went to Flowroute got my credentials and moved them over, but noticed that my caller ID was not the caller ID I wanted. After playing around with it a bit I realized that I had to set my User ID to the caller ID I wanted displayed and moved my username/auth to “"Authorization name”. Now it’s working like it used to.

xlitesettings

~david

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.